Venue: Tarcutta Oval
Wednesdays: 6:30 - 7:30am
*Wednesday 28th will start at 7am
Contact Angus MacLeod
P: 0414 670 286
What to bring?
- Water bottle
- Active wear and runners
- Inner gloves/thin gloves for boxing
- A yoga mat if you want to use your own
- An open mind
Who can come?
All farmers and the Tarcutta communities are welcome to come along to the Active Farmers classes! It doesn't matter what level of fitness you have or how much experience you have, our programs are designed to be suitable for everyone. At Active Farmers we believe the more the merrier and the more diverse the group the better! For any questions or concerns get in touch with Angus.
What does it cost?
- One off class = $15
- 10 class pass = $130 ($13/class)
- One month/one class per week = $50 ($12.5/class)
- One month/two classes per week = $80 ($10/class)
- One month pass with two classes/month = $27 ($13.5/class)
- Three months/one class per week = $130 ($11/class)
- Three months/two classes per week = $204 ($8.5/class)
- High school ages kids = $5/class
- Primary school aged kids and under come for free!
Welcome anGUs macleod!!!
Hi All - hopefully I'll will get to meet all of you soon.
Just a little about me. I am married to Kate with a little boy named Billy who is 20 months old. We live on small hobby farm just outside of Tarcutta where I work around the Riverina doing farm valuations and auctions. I am very keen on keeping fit and try to keep myself in good shape with body willing. I have played rugby and now as a result need to have a knee replacement which restricts my way of exercising. I currently coach a local rugby side and have been involved in some way over the past ten years. I see the way our society heading in relation to keeping active a concern and that is why I am here to help those that cant get into the bigger centres.
See you soon.
Click here to read up on an article about Gus and his Rugby Coaching in 2016!