Active Farmers black tie fundraising ball!!!
Why? The aim of our event is to raise both awareness of Active Farmers, and what it stands for and to further support the existing network and our plans to continue to grow and expand.
What? Black tie Fundraising Ball
When? Saturday May 19th from 5pm
Where? "Gardens of Gundouran" Mangoplah NSW 2652
key note speaker and entertainers
Auction items online on auctions plus now - click here :
- Long Lunch at The Sir George for 20 people. More information available here. Valued at approximately $2,000
- Six, 8 day trek vouchers on the Kakoda trek with Charlie Lynn, starting at $3,795 per person. More information about the trek is found here.
- A weekend away for six couples at Nimbo Fork Lodge More information is found here. Package is valued at $9,000.
Small auction items:
- Pink Skye painting donated by artist, Miranda Russell valued at $800. Fo more information about Miranda click here.
- Lululemon activewear with Active Farmers logo $150 voucher
- Ninja & Jhi Wagga Wagga, $100 voucher, donated by Garth & Christina Pilkington, Ninja & Jhi Founders
- Jack Daniels basket, valued at $150 and donated by Brown-Forman Sydney
- Green hand rolled 40cm porcelain platter, donated by ceramic artist, Jodi Dawson valued at $325
- Hand made porcelain side plates, donated by ceramic artist, Jodi Dawson valued at $200
- My Shed hamper and Juju Roche cards donated by My Shed and Juju Roche valued at $150
- Four nights accommodation at "The Retreat", Hawley Beach, Tasmania, donated by John & Penny Hewitt and Andrew & Jude Pedley, with estimated value of $650
- Three nights accommodation at "Ocean Retreat", Pambula Beach, NSW donated by Keith & Sophie (owners) with estimated value of $750
- Three nights accommodation at "Pipi". Mossy Point NSW donated by David & Annette Lamont, with estimated value of $1,285
- Craig Hamilton's books, "Broken Open" and "A Better Life", donated by Craig Hamilton and valued at $38.50 each.
- The Greengrocers Diet Cookbook (2 copies), valued at $39.99 each, donated by Judy Davie (author)
- 1 signed St Kilda jumper, donated by Simon Playfair and valued at approximately $500
Ticket prices include: Food, drinks, entertainment and transport to and from Wagga Wagga and Holbrook.