active farmers @Hagley
Venue: Hagley Farm School
P: 0407 949 288
What to bring?
- Water bottle
- Active wear and runners
- Inner gloves/thin gloves for boxing
- A yoga mat if you want to use your own
- An open mind
Who can come?
All farmers and the Hagley community are welcome to come along to the Active Farmer classes! It doesn't matter what level of fitness you have or how much experience you have, our programs are designed to be suitable for everyone. At Active Farmers we believe the more the merrier and the more diverse the group the better! For any questions or concerns get in touch with JJ.
What does it cost?
- One off class = $15
- 10 class pass = $130 ($13/class)
- One month/one class per week = $50 ($12.5/class)
- One month/two classes per week = $80 ($10/class)
- One month pass with two classes/month = $27 ($13.5/class)
- Three months/one class per week = $130 ($11/class)
- Three months/two classes per week = $204 ($8.5/class)
- High school ages kids = $5/class
- Primary school aged kids and under come for free!
For more information or questions complete the form below :)
Welcome jj pullinger
JJ is originally from the south of England and moved to Australia in 2010 after falling in love with rural Australian life (and then a Tasmanian farmer). Having worked on an angus stud and a sheep and cropping farm in Victoria and now living on her partners farm near Hagley Tasmania, JJ has adapted well and loves the farm life, and understands well the demands of a farmer.
She has always been an outdoor and animal lover and fitness has always been a big part of her life. Growing up she was a ballet dancer and horse rider and now plays netball with the local Meander Valley Suns, keeps up her horse riding also and does a lot of walking.
As a remedial massage therapist she understands the physical strain on the body that life throws at you and how exercise can help this. She has recently completed her certificate III in group fitness with the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers and is looking forward to bringing her knowledge and love of fitness and farming to Activefarmers@Hagley.