Timetable & Venues
Wednesdays: 6:30 - 7:30am
Venue: Coonamble Racecourse
Wednesday's: 4pm to 5pm
Venue: Smith Park
Contact Anna Altus
P: 0427 554 900
What to bring?
- Water bottle
- Active wear and runners
- Inner gloves/thin gloves for boxing
- A yoga mat if you want to use your own
- An open mind
Who can come?
All farmers and the Coonamble communities are welcome to come along to the Active Farmers classes! It doesn't matter what level of fitness you have or how much experience you have, our programs are designed to be suitable for everyone. At Active Farmers we believe the more the merrier and the more diverse the group the better! For any questions or concerns get in touch with Anna.
What does it cost?
- One off class = $15
- 10 class pass = $130 ($13/class)
- One month/one class per week = $50 ($12.5/class)
- One month/two classes per week = $80 ($10/class)
- One month pass with two classes/month = $27 ($13.5/class)
- Three months/one class per week = $130 ($11/class)
- Three months/two classes per week = $204 ($8.5/class)
- High school ages kids = $5/class
- Primary school aged kids and under come for free!
Welcome anna altus!!!
A little info about me..
I grew up on a family farm just out of Gilgandra. I completed my nursing degree, travelled and worked , got married and moved to Coonamble.
My husband and I have 5 children . We run cattle and a broadacre cropping operation 60kms NW of Coonamble.
I have always loved sport and I am very passionate about fitness, staying active and healthy. I feel the key to a healthy mind and body is to get out and do something every day.
I completed my cert 3 and cert 4 in fitness earlier this year .
Besides 2016, parts of Coonamble have been in severe drought since 2012. This not only affects farmers, but community members at large. By bringing Active Farmers with the support of Delta Ag to the Coonamble community, brings a program where people can meet , have a chat , and have some fun through exercise.
Looking forward to running the program for you!